This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nothing New

You know, the fact that I have NOTHING to blog about is EXCITING! Do you know what that means? It means the busyness and crazyness of summer and the beginning of school is over! It means that I have achieved what I love so much .. the HUMDRUM of life! Everyday is pretty much the same (or at least every week) for now! On Mondays and Wednesdays we have the twins. On Monday nights Dawson has scouts. On Mondays and/or Tuesday nights Kyndal has games to cheer at. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Brynne has school. On Wednesday nights we have church. On Thursday nights .. pretty much nothing. And then even the last several weekends have been pretty uneventful! Now, all of that is soon to change with birthdays coming up and Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. (my FAVORITE season of the year). But for now, in my opinion, no news is good news! It's the calm before the storm! Eveybody take a cleansing deep breath with me .. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!