This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Confused!

The WEIRDEST thing happened to me yesterday! I was looking for dental floss. Yes, that's weird, but it gets weirder! I was upstairs in Kyndal's bathroom looking and when I turned around there was Spike laying in the middle of Kyndal's bed!! Spike has been MIA for about three months. I just stood there and stared! No words would come out of my mouth .. I was confused! I was really trying to make sure it wasn't just Clifford and I was seeing things. But, no, it was Spike! I said, "Spike .. what are you doing?" I petted him, and he was as chubby and healthy as he's ever been .. not a scratch on him. I thought, "Oh my gosh, has he been trapped in this house somewhere?" But he was so healthy and calm that I discounted that. Then I remembered that Eli and I had left the laundry room door to our garage open for a while so he must have come in then! He went downstairs and was kind of frantically running around like he was scared. I know what you're thinking ... Yes, it really was Spike, not a stray! I have a picture to prove it!



He went to the doors meowing so I just let him out. He stood on the back porch for a while and Clifford walked out and licked his face. Then Spike was gone and I haven't seen him again. He is apparently being taken care of, quite well, by someone else. I guess we'll just love on him when he shows up every few months. It was the most surreal feeling, though, like I was seeing a ghost.

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!