This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Nice

At preschool yesterday Brynne was sleeping on her rest mat .. apparently like a log. A little girl on the other side of the bookshelf kicked it and all of the books fell on Brynne. She never flinched!

Kyndal broke up with her boyfriend last night. Just Monday he was the greatest thing in the world. She's still as fickle as ever about boys. This time, though, she was emotional. He is a really nice guy. Why don't girls ever want the nice guys??? Dawson was mad. He liked him. It took me back to when Tim would get all attached to our boyfriends and then we'd break up with him. He had to survive lots more breakups between Krissi and I. I kindof understand how he felt. You get all emotionally involved and then they're gone. I'm sure this won't be the last time this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!