This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Eli's Preschool

Last night was a crazy night! Brynne and I took Kyndal to meet Lisa to go to the Rascal Flatts concert. Then we raced to the 8th grade center for Kyndal's open house. Brynne slept the whole time we were in the car. So, she was a little cranky at the open house. When Kyndal's was over we went straight to Eli's open house. Rick and Eli met us there. WOW .. was Eli excited! It was so awesome to see him in that environment! He showed us everything and started playing in the kitchen. He had me sit down so he could make me a cake. Then he went to the books. I never knew he liked books so much! Him and Rick read almost the whole time we were there, while Brynne did every puzzle. Eli had one book memorized! Here's a picture of him with it.



The thing I couldn't get over, though, was how he interacted with everyone! He said, "Hi Trinity." And, "Mommy, say 'hi' to Hunter!" He said, "Mrs. Dunkerson, say 'hi' to mommy." He was engaging and affectionate and you can just tell that he LOVES preschool! He loved having us there in his class with him. He was very proud of his classroom! And Mrs. Dunkerson is wonderful. He really enjoys her and I think she really enjoys him too. She talked about all of his hugs and smiles. We are very proud of him! He sure has come a long way in two years! He is having speech now, two days a week for 30 minutes, and I can really tell how much better he is using his words and pronouncing them. I really couldn't be happier! And, apparently, neither can he!



Kyndal had a really great time at the concert! Rick went to Tulsa and picked her up at about 11:30, so it was a late night for her. Other than that the concert was really great, the only other thing she really commented on was how hoochy all of the women dressed.

Where was Dawson in all of this? Laying on the couch watching t.v. He wasn't feeling very good last night .. just worn out I think. He was in bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!