This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"E" is for "Elephant" and "EEEKKKK" ... I overslept!!

Today was "E" day for the girls. We made shapes Elephants and they used bisquits to make elephant heads. We sprinkled on sugar and cinnamon for a nice afternoon snack!

"E" also stands for "EEEEEKKKK!!!!!" This morning I woke up and saw a "light on" in the living room. I thought, "Why is that light on?" Then I realized it was light coming in through the living room windows. My next thought was, "It's not light outside at 6:15 a.m., when I get up and get the kids up!!" Then it hit me .. Oh no!! I've overslept!!! K and D get up at 6:15 to get ready for school and catch the bus at 7:15. It was currently 7:28 a.m. Ooops! They were 30 minutes late for school.

In the last month I have received a "brace face" and "four eyes" into my family. Dawson went to the eye doctor yesterday and it was determined that he is far-sighted and needs reading glasses. He really does see blurry up close .. he wasn't kidding all these months!! He picked out a nice pair of wire-rimmed glasses and a bonus pair of black ones. He looks cool. We pick them up sometime tonight. There will be pictures. The eye doctor told him he should get straight A's now. I'm looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!