This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Between Friends

You may not hear much from me this week because I am working at the Just Between Friends sale. I got to bed at midnight last night and now I'm up at 6:15 just to get things ready enough for the full day ahead. It will be another REALLY late night, and another REALLY early morning tomorrow. I'm not used to this kind of work, not in addition to taking care of my normal stuff. It's so exhilirating though. Just know that we are so busy this week. I'll have some postings at the end of the week because we celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our house on Sunday and the homecoming parade is Thursday. Dawson got into some poison sumac on his campout this weekend, so he had to go to Urgent Care yesterday. It's really bad. He got an antibiotic (because at least one is infected) and oral steroids. Hopefully he will be feeling better today. Rick and I did the unthinkable and actually CAUGHT Dawson a tarantula ... actually Rick caught it and I screamed from the driveway. He was going to take it to one of his teachers that collects that kind of stuff, but I think he's just going to let it go today. Well, that's all I can get my brain to recall this morning. I'll post later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!