This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Rick Rocks ~ Because He's the Funnest Cruising Partner Around


I've been on a cruise with various people ... my ex-husband, my mom and aunt, my grandmother, another couple and a large group.

Out of all of those people there is no one and I mean no one who I have had more fun on a cruise than with my husband.

Rick is a blast! He's funny .. he's fun .. he's willing to try anything ..

Our cruises are romantic and they are magical. But most of all, they are fun!

And I can honestly say that it's all because of Rick. He brings fun wherever we go.

Rick Rocks ~ Because he's the funnest cruising partner around!


2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm so excited to read about your cruising adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!