This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nicole's Daybook ~ Hawaii Style

Outside my porthole... the Big Island awaits.

I am thinking... about how there is no place in the world I would rather be right now than exactly where I am and with the man I am with.

I am thankful ... that Rick and I have these opportunities to explore the beauty of our planet!

I am wearing... a bikini and bathing suit cover up ~ my uniform for the week.

I am remembering... that I am one of the most blessed women in the world!

I am creating... a rejuvination of my marriage and memories to last a lifetime.

I am going... to go pick up our rental car and drive around the beautiful island of Hilo in search of the most beautiful waterfalls.

I am reading... The Freestyle Daily newsletter to find out what the ship has to offer us today.

I am hoping... that we find a waterfall today that we can walk up to and swim at the base.

On my mind... is nothing but sunshine, eating, sleeping, relaxing and hanging out with my best friend.

From the learning rooms... who the heck cares!

Noticing that ... I am a completely different person away from the responsibilities of my life than I am on a vacation with my husband where I can focus completely on him.

From the kitchen... we are eating some of the most delicious food and gaining back every pound we lost before the cruise!

Around the ship... are happy, relaxed people, tons of food and amazing scenery.

One of my favorite things... is happening at this moment.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Today we are on Hilo for the day. Tomorrow we are on Kona for a day. Then on Thursday and Friday we are on Kauai for two full days. We dock back in Honolulu on Saturday. That night we are going to a luau. On Sunday we are going to Pearl Harbor, and we fly back home late that afternoon. Thankfully we upgraded to First Class, so we will be able to relax and sleep on our overnight trip home.

From my picture journal.

Our home away from home this week.

Get to know other special women at The Simple Woman's Daybook. (Not that I'm "special", but you get the point. Well, actually this week I am feeling pretty special.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it seems like just the other day I looked for a post and to see if you were back! I've missed a lot.

    You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!