This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nicole's Daybook

Outside my window... I am sitting, soaking in the warm morning sun.

I am thinking... about how happy I am to be right where I am at.

I am thankful ... for sunshine and warmer temperatures, a nice afternoon breeze.

I am wearing... gray workout capris (although I haven't worked out), an orange t-shirt and Nike's.

I am remembering... all of the reasons why I love being a stay-at-home wife and mom.

I am creating... a list of projects I hope to accomplish this summer. I am thinking of doing "A Project a Week".

I am going... to dig around in my garden plots this afternoon.

I am reading... True Colors, by Kristin Hannah. This is a really good book, I just don't have lots of time to read. I catch a chapter here and there.

I am hoping... that we get a fence up in our backyard soon so I can let the puppies out to play by themselves.

On my mind... is Dawson and the bullying he is facing at school. I'm hoping he can get through the end of this school year without any altercations.

From the learning rooms... we only have 7 1/2 weeks left until summer break. Yay!!

Pondering these words ... "Home is Where Your Story Begins."

From the kitchen... I'm cooking every night this week.

Around the house... are plastic Easter eggs everywhere for endless egg hunts. Brynne also thinks the puppies need to play with them.

One of my favorite things... is sitting on my back porch (which I am doing right now.) I love to sit and watch the puppies play, have a good talk with one of the kids, watch Brynne ride her scooter or Eli play on the slide and watch Rick transform our yard.

A few plans for the rest of the week... today I'm going to work outside for a bit, and then we are taking the puppies for their vaccine. Tomorrow I plan to hit the grocery store, and Kyndal has an ortho appointment. The older kids are going to be gone this weekend, so I imagine the weekend will be full of lots of yard work.

From my picture journal.

A bouquet of flowers Rick got me for Easter weekend.

Get to know other special women at The Simple Woman's Daybook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!