This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Cruise Countdown Weight Watchers Edition Part 2


Kyndal and the little kids and I are heading back to my parents' this next weekend for my mom's church's Mother Daughter Banquet that's on Sunday. So, our menu this week is rather short.

Rick and I are still on Weight Watchers, so our menu reflects that, as well.

Here's what we're having:

Monday ~ Grilled BBQ pepperjack chicken and grilled veggies and rice

Tuesday ~ Whole wheat tostadas with fat free refried beans, black beans and veggies (taco meat for kids)

Wednesday ~ Although FFY for the kids, making a grilled chicken salad for Rick and I

Thursday ~ Chicken spaghetti and breadsticks (Rick and I will have breadsticks made from Oroweat sandwich thins cut into strips and broiled with spray butter and garlic salt).

Friday, Saturday and Sunday ~ The big boys are on their own and the rest of us will be eating ala my daddy/their papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!