This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Wow! What a beautiful weekend! We went to the zoo, Rick played golf, we spent tons of time outdoors on our back porch! Yesterday I planted flower pots for three hours while Rick mowed and worked on our landscaping. And then this morning while going for my walk, it was so great to round the corner and see the fruit of our labor. Amazing!

On to this week's menu ...

Monday ~ Meatball subs and chips

Tuesday ~ Chicken quesadillas

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Chicken kabobs on rosemary skewers and rice

Friday - Sunday ~ Rick will be on his own while the kids and I head to my parents' for the weekend.

The weather this week continues to be beautiful. I love Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!