This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Photography Challenges

This weekend was full of Easter fun, so I didn't get my Photography Challenge pictures posted. Since today's post is just my menu, I thought I'd go ahead and get this on here now.




The theme at iheartfaces this past week was "Friends".  I thought this one was cute of Brynne and one of her friends.  




Over at the Photo Hunt, the theme was "Stripes".  I didn't get any photo taken for this theme.  If I come across something I already have, I'll post it.






For the 52 week challenge of getting me in a photo, here is a picture of me and my girl at her Easter party at school.  Love this little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!