This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Smartie!!


Okay, I don't like to brag .. well, maybe I do a little.  So here goes:  You win a prize if you can read what this says.  Of course, it says "Brynne".  And she wrote it herself.  This one is her 3rd try.  She and I were sitting in the office and she said, "Look, I wrote 'Eli'!"  Sure enough, she had.  And it was perfect!  So I said, can you write 'Brynne'?  She said, "I don't know how."  I told her to just think of the letters in her name and write them on the paper.  And, here you have it!  I was shocked!  In case you have forgotten, she just turned 3 in August!!  As you can see she needs a little help on her 'e' and she does hold the pencil in her fist instead of the correct way.  But, please!  Eli has handwriting assignments every week, to practice his letters, and he can barely scribble his name.  Yes, she is an over-achieving girl.  But, please!  I just had to share.

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!