This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aftermath

Well, the math is done and now it's "after".  Really, it's easy to just accept that God has a plan and to accept it and go with it.  The hard part is listening to the onslaught of gloating by those who make me sick on a good day (i.e. Oprah).  Every person running their mouth in the media (at least so far that I have seen) has made it clear verbally and the way they live their lives that they don't care two hoots about eternity or where they are going to be in it.  It makes me want to scream! I'm trying to be supportive of our new President, and will be.  I just don't know how much I'm going to be able to stomach his followers.  I may seriously have to shut off the television.  Not a bad idea anyway.

... God have mercy on those of us who tried ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!