This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Getting up, Throwing up, Coming up!

Brynne has been having some problems staying in bed lately.  We thought it was due to a dream she must have had about pumpkins under her bed coming up and getting her.  That's what she told me.  But, now she is still getting up in the middle of a night a couple of times.  I hear a little movement and look over and see the top of her blonde head peeking over the mattress.  She is a smart girl and usually goes to Rick's side of the bed, but I hear her and get up.  I make her go right back to bed because I don't want to start having a bed-full.  We've managed to not ever have kids in bed with us and I'm not about to start now!  Then I have started worrying that maybe she is getting too much sleep when she takes a nap.  So, I don't give her one but then she usually falls asleep on the couch or on our bed watching t.v. around 5:00 in the evening. She'll go right to bed at 9:00 but then gets up between 1 and 3.

Well, last night when she came in she said, "I'm sick."  Yeah, likely story.  I took her back to bed and even gave her about a 1/4 tsp Benadryl (she had taken a late evening nap and then went to bed right at 8:30 so I thought maybe she was having trouble sleeping .. don't look so shocked .. you've done it too!!)  About 15 minutes later she was back in our room.  She said, "I'm sick" and then threw up all over the floor.  Ooops, I guess she was sick.  Then she proceeded to throw up about every half hour the rest of the night (from 1-7 a.m.)  She never ran a fever though.  And this morning she is feeling better.  Her and I are home from church, however, so that she doesn't infect all of the 3 year olds at OFA .... you're welcome!!

This is going to be a busy week!  Rick leaves tomorrow for a business trip to California.  He won't be back until midnight Thursday night.  Then I am leaving Friday morning at 9 a.m. to go to Branson with my BFF to go scrapbooking.  We are staying in one of the camping facilities at her aunt and uncle's campground. We plan to crop till we drop and then shop!!  Let's just say, "I can't wait!"  I hate it that I won't see Rick for a full week!  We won't be back until Sunday night. I'm hoping we'll be able to spend some good time together this afternoon before we scatter. I think he'll be more than ready for me to come home after the weekend because he has a full weekend of running everyone around.  It's going to be crazy for him!  I'm leaving him a detailed schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!