This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hives AGAIN!

Eli has hives, again!  Since he has a very small amount of chest congestion, I am assuming it's viral again.  Irritating, though!  He looks horrible because they start on his face.  And his don't "come and go" .. they linger for at least a week!  That means he's on Benadryl for a week or more.  I hate that.  But, I will say that so far we have managed to keep him healthy in the midst of several things going around.  I'm praising God for that!  Hopefully we have caught them early enough that he won't be completely covered like he was the last time he had them.

He's been asking me all week, "Is today Friday?"  He is completely absorbed in the new "Star Wars:  The Clone Wars" cartoons.  We've DVR'd them and the new one is on tonight at 8:00 p.m. Today he told me he wants to watch 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (he actually has the episodes numbered and tells me which number he wants to watch).  I think he wants to be all caught up and ready for Number 6.  He's playing with all of the Clone Wars toys Dawson got for his birthday.  He wants the Clone Trooper voice changing helmet SO BAD!  That's a Christmas gift however.  So, if you need birthday or Christmas gift ideas, you can't go wrong with anything Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!