This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Kyndal's Birthday (3 days ago)

Kyndal's birthday was on the 18th ... 14 years WOW!  She had a great day, I think!  I've tried to post a picture, but it's being ornery, so I'll have to try to add it later.  My camera was acting squirrely so I don't have any very good ones.

Hopefully tonight I'll get some good pics, though!  Kyndal's birthday party is tonight.  We are having an 80's Murder Mystery party, complete with a three-course meal and a murder of one of the guests.  We have 8 required characters and have had trouble getting enough 8th grade guys to get macho and accept the invitation.  So, I have to be one of the guy characters as well as Dawson and his friend Bennie.  Dawson volunteered Bennie to help and it kind of reminds me of the movie "Father of the Bride" when Matty and Cameron are at the wedding parking all of the cars in the front yard.  Kyndal really didn't want Bennie to come, but I was still reminded of that same movie when Matty says, "Don't worry, Cameron won't even eat."  

I hope we have a good time and that the kids don't think it's too dorky.  We have spent a ton of time preparing for this and I do think it will be a lot of fun if everybody gets into it.  We're having "Radical Rotel" for the appetizer, "Totally Tubular Tacos" for dinner and "Pretty in Pink" cupcakes for dessert.  We have a cd of '80s music.  Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!