This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Outta Here!

I say that with such confidence and joy!  But if you had seen me yesterday you would think I was just trying to convince myself.  Maybe I am.  My day yesterday was set in red ink on a piece of notebook paper.  I had myself scheduled to the half hour from 6 a.m. until I collapsed in bed last night!  I did my usual preschool deliveries, went to Wal-Mart, Aldi, Reasor's, Hobby Lobby, The Scrapbook Store, the bank, the bread store, Brahm's, Papa Murphy's Pizza, McDonald's TWICE (to get two different Madagascar 2 toys) .. did I leave any place out?  I made a meal for a friend, fixed our dinner and started Chili for Rick to eat this weekend (until I realized that I don't have chili seasoning .. a vital ingredient for chili!)  I washed sheets, cleaned the upstairs, helped Eli with homework, organized my scrapbook stuff for the weekend, got out clothes for all kids for all three days (down to the coordinating bows for Brynne), wrote notes for Dawson's various activities, packed a movie bag.  I feel like I'm leaving something out! Yes, this all happened yesterday!  I know you're thinking, "Good grief, let Rick handle this!"  And he graciously would, but that's just not my style.  I'm a control freak and it freaks me out to leave my domain without KNOWING they have all of their normal comforts taken care of!

Then at 11:30 p.m. last night I woke up with a sicky stomach and my heart was racing.  I said, "Oh, please, Lord!  Please don't let me get sick!  I REALLY want to go this weekend!"  It seems the whole town of Owasso either has a violent stomach flu or strep throat.  I thought, well, if I do get sick at least everything is in order so I don't have to do a thing!  Except I'd have a broken nose because Steph would punch me for getting sick and ruining out weekend!  I got up and put some Phenergen gel (my absolute best friend) on my wrist, prayed for healing and went back to bed.  I am pleased and grateful to report that I woke up this morning feeling fine!  Now I need to go shower, get my clothes packed and be ready for Steph to pick me up at 9:15 to head to Branson!  

I am sorry you won't get to read any of my rantings until Monday.  I will have a book to write after a weekend away with my crazy BFF .. wait a minute, most of it won't be suitable for print! Just kidding! (maybe ..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!