This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brynne says ...


If you haven't done this already ... DO IT!

Regardless of what happens, I know that my God is in control. He is Sovereign and He has a plan. No man will thwart that plan. Even if things do not turn out the way I vote, or the way I have prayed, God still has it all under control. And His plan is so much better than mine anyway! Take this election, Lord, and make your will known to man.

" ... every knee will bow and every tongue proclaim, that Jesus reigns."

Oh, yeah, and on my "campaign" for a dust-free home with the Swiffer Dust and Shine .. it's Day 4 and there is barely any dust on my entertainment center and none on the granite countertops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!