This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

4th of July

Dawson and most of his stuff got home safely from Boy Scout camp this afternoon.  He also brought home two new additions to our family ... two geckos.  This is now 6 new pets we have acquired in a week.  Last week it was four water turtles (that Kyndal and I have been taking care of while he was gone.)  ALL of the animals have to go to WIndsor with us so that they don't die while we are gone ... SORRY Mom!  We are looking forward to a fun week this week!  Tomorrow after church the kids and I head to Windsor to see my family for a week.  Yes, we did just get back from there.  Tim and Shawna will be here from Portland for a few days so we are really looking forward to seeing them!  It will be a week full of swimming and fun and the usual 4th of July festivities.  I just scrapbooked 2007's July 4th pictures last night ... 16 pages!!  I'm going to try to be a little more choosy about my photos this year. But they make such great pictures!  And it's the one tradition that we really never miss with my family.  It's always a lot of fun!  Rick will come and join us Thursday night.

Everyone have a fun and safe 4th holiday!  Posting will continue when we get back ....

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!