This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 4, 2008

What do you think of what I have done to the blog?  I am a computer-retard and somehow figured out how to put on a playlist AND slideshow!  The slideshow may disappear in a few days because I sent it as a post instead of just downloading it into the site.  We'll see if I can figure out how to keep it on permanently.  I also want to add some pictures.  I did this late last night.

Well, we leave for our vacation this afternoon.  Yes, I am starting to get excited!  I have a lot to do this morning, so this will be short.

We went swimming at a friend's yesterday, and it was really fun.  The kids just love the water! I really enjoy getting together with lots of women and kids like that.  It's so nice to feel the companionship of like-minded people, all loving their kids and wanting to have fun opportunities for them.  For the most part the kids are absolutely great and have such a good time.  It sure breaks up the monotony of a hot summer week.  We appreciate you opening up your home Callerys ... we truly do!!

I may not get an opportunity to post until we get back from our vacation.  But, we'll see.  If not, have a great week!!!  Remember to kiss your spouse and hug your children lots!

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!