This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Is 4th of July next week?

My goodness summer has gone by fast already!  We had been planning to go to my parents' for the week before the 4th holiday.  I didn't realize until yesterday afternoon ... THAT'S THIS WEEKEND!  Dawson is at scout camp and won't be back until Saturday afternoon.  We are planning to leave right after church on Sunday and stay until the Saturday after the 4th holiday. Rick will join us for the 4th festivities in Windsor.  I have so much to do to get us ready to go.  We just got back, didn't we?

On top of all of that, I have a bladder infection so I don't feel very good today.  I went to the doctor today and got an antibiotic, but it hasn't started working yet.  And I have some kind of fungus on my back that I am now taking antibiotics for.  

I am hoping my Dawson is doing okay.  I also hope he gets home with even a portion of what he took!

Kyndal is planning to stay in Windsor for the better part of July.  It will be strange without her here for that long.  I am afraid I have really come to rely on her to help me with Eli and Brynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!