This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

WHO THE HECK IS THAT?

After three years Dawson cut his hair above his ears!  I've always felt that as long as the kids didn't do anything TOO weird, that their hairstyle was pretty much up to them.  There are so few decisions they are able to make, that this is one I have left to them.  He went in for a trim and said he saw a cup sitting on the hairstyling station next to his that said, "Take a Chance." So, he told Pam to go for it!  It was a successful haircut day all around.  For the first time EVER, Eli didn't wail the whole time he got his hair cut.  He sat still and did SO GOOD!  Usually we make the first appointment of the day so a full salon doesn't have to listen to him.  But now I think we are over that!  Yea!

Eli also had his first day of swimming lessons yesterday and he did great!  Swimming at grandmas last week sure made a difference!  Then we went to Big Splash for about 6 hours.  We were wiped out by last night!  But we had a blast because the weather was beautiful!

I am experiencing a rarity right now ... I am the only one in this house!!!  Rick took all four kids to see "Kung Fu Panda" and I am leaving in a little while to go have lunch with girlfriends. Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!  It's so quiet in here I could just cry!

This afternoon I will be packing Dawson for a full week of Boy Scout Camp.  I am sure he will be fine, but please pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!