This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, January 2, 2009

What I Got .. cont.

I went to get milk and bread today for this:

BRAUM'S

(2) gallon 2 % milk  7.38
16 slices american cheese  2.09

Total      $10.28

WONDER/HOSTESS BREAD STORE

1 loaf white bread    .89
1 loaf whole grain  1.39

Total     $  2.47

Grand total with Grocery Trip $ 88.76

Not exactly what I was shooting for ... but not bad for a first attempt.  I was officially $13.76 over budget.  Even if I was able to accomplish this every week, though, I would still save about $1400 a year ... that's about $115 a month.  Not bad, but I plan to improve on this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!