This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Plans for the Weekend

Well, it's Friday, and that can only mean one thing ... Star Wars:  The Clone Wars "13" (Eli has the episodes numbered in his mind).  He literally wakes up at the crack of dawn on Fridays anticipating the new episode that WON'T BE ON UNTIL 8 P.M.!!  

And that's how our weekend begins.  Fridays are actually great because it's the only day we don't have to be anywhere in the a.m. and we don't have anyone here in the a.m.  It's just E, B and me. I do laundry, they watch t.v. and play, it's great!

Tonight Kyndal is having a mini-sleepover because we are getting up tomorrow morning to go to the mall to spend some of her Christmas money.  Typically that would be a stressful trip .. shopping with Kyndal is sometimes not fun.  But, I am looking forward to it.  She'll actually ditch me and go shop with her friends.  But, that's fine.  It will give me time to get a Starbucks and browse.  And I've taught her well .. she's as frugal as I am.

So, I got two *free pizzas from Papa Murphy's (I had some free coupons for large one-toppings. I got one yesterday and I'll get one today).  We'll have pizza, get caught up on some episodes of Crusoe, because Dawson and I have 5 episodes dvr'd we haven't watched yet, then get some rest for the big shopping trip.

Rick is doing some extra work this weekend, so I'm sure he'll just be hanging around the house with Eli and Brynne.  It's supposed to be in the 50's so at least we won't be freezing. For the rest of the weekend I plan to do some housework to get ready for Rick and I to go to Las Vegas next week.  My mom will be here over next weekend keeping the kids and she will have "time on her hands" which equates to "she'll be cleaning everything she can get her hands on."  And, I don't want her to think I'm gross.

Sunday we'll go to church and I'll start on my menu plan and grocery list for next week.  I don't know what the rest of the family will do the rest of the weekend.  We've got to where we literally just hang out.

Not having somewhere to go every second of every day is AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!