This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


[simple-woman-daybook-small.jpg]

FOR TODAY ~ JANUARY 27, 2009

Outside my window... is nothing but ice and snow.

I am thinking ... how much I am enjoying having everyone home today on this snow/ice day, but wondering if I'll be sick of it by tomorrow??

I am thankful for... power.

From the learning rooms ... it is silent because there is no school and we are taking a break.

From the kitchen... I will be making chicken and noodles soon.

I am wearing... Rick's OSU football warmup sweats and hoodie and my Ugg boots.

I am creating... a plan for Brynne's birthday party in August .. yes, August.  I love to plan!

I am going... nowhere until the ice melts because I couldn't get up my driveway if I wanted/needed to.

I am reading... my Esther Bible study.

I am hoping... that the kids get to go back to school by Friday so we don't have to make up any snowdays at the end of school.

I am hearing... Kyndal play Rock Band upstairs, Rick talking on the phone in the office, Brynne's "Barbie and the Diamond Castle" cd in her bedroom, Eli coming down the stairs and Crusoe on t.v.

Around the house... everybody is doing their own thing .. see above.

One of my favorite things... is what I am doing .. working on my laptop and watching t.v. with one of my kids.  Catching up on dvr'd Crusoe episodes.

A few plans for the rest of the week ...  ummm did I say we're iced in?  I'll be cooking, constantly picking up, trying to keep my kids from bickering .. the things you do when you are all cooped up in the house for days on end.

Here is picture thought I am sharing ...

Did you know that there was such a rage for M&M's??  In Las Vegas, there is a 4-story M&M store.  This is half of the wall of M&M's you could buy per pound.  There was EVERYTHING M&M.  It was the strangest thing I have ever seen.

To be inspired by other Simple Women, visit
 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!