This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heidi Klum Vegas Update

In a previous post about our trip to Las Vegas I mentioned that we had the opportunity to see Heidi Klum at our hotel, The Venetian.  I followed her (just pretended I was paparazzi) after the gondola ride she took, and she ended up with a large group of models.  I assumed she was doing a taping for Project Runway (one of my favorite shows!!!)



I have now learned that she was there doing taping for "Germany's Next Top Model" where she is a judge.  The runway show was on Saturday at Fashion Show Mall.

heidi-klum-germany-next.jpg


You could see Fashion Show Mall from our hotel room.  I know you might not care, but I was interested to know what she was doing there and thought you might be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!