This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


I love Thanksgiving!  It's one of my favorite holidays.  Maybe that's why I get so irritated about Christmas because everyone seems to look over Thanksgiving.

We spent the holiday in Windsor with my family.  We eat and eat and eat and relax and spend time with family.  I really enjoy it.  On Thanksgiving day my dad makes a traditional turkey dinner with his famous homemade noodles .. yum!  We spend time with an ecclectic blend of family members.  We watch football.

I enjoyed my time with my family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!