This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008

I'm sitting here at my computer, after just putting E and B to bed.  Rick stayed at the party at the Breese's.  He'll pick D up from his party at midnight and K is spending the night at her friend's. I'm all alone and the house is quiet!  I plan on ringing in the new year in my dreams ....

I was just thinking of some of my "favorites" from this year ...

1.  My most favorite thing is the happiness of my family.  I have a great husband and awesome kids and I am so thankful to the Lord for answering my fervent prayers!!

2.  I am loving my house, even the upkeep of it.  It's so peaceful.

3.  I have loved the opportunities I have had to make money this year .. working for JBF and babysitting the twins.

4.  I LOVED LOVED LOVED Christmas this year with my whole family!!!  I loved all of the birthday parties and Halloween hoopla and holiday parties!

5.  I have loved watching my older two thrive in their middle schools and my little two excelling in their preschools.

6.  I love that Eli is talking so well and has been healthy!

7.  I have loved my favorite products that I have talked about this year ... Lil Critters Immune C vitamins, Swiffer Dust and Shine, the SudaCare vapor plugs ... all of these have made my life easier and still work AWESOME!

8.  I have loved the friendships I have and how God has shown me how to have peace.  (Don't worry friends, I love you more than #7 .. I just didn't want to have to retype, etc.)

In our family we always come up with a "motto" for the year.  There was "More Fun in '07", "Living Great in 2008" and this year it is "Living Fine in 2009".  We had a lot of fun in 2007, lived a little too great in 2008 and now I am looking forward to "fine living" in 2009.  I'm looking forward to defining that.

Well, if I hurry I can get to sleep before the new year arrives.

Happy New Year to you all!  May you have a blessed 2009 and may your living be "fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!