I was just thinking of some of my "favorites" from this year ...
1. My most favorite thing is the happiness of my family. I have a great husband and awesome kids and I am so thankful to the Lord for answering my fervent prayers!!
2. I am loving my house, even the upkeep of it. It's so peaceful.
3. I have loved the opportunities I have had to make money this year .. working for JBF and babysitting the twins.
4. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Christmas this year with my whole family!!! I loved all of the birthday parties and Halloween hoopla and holiday parties!
5. I have loved watching my older two thrive in their middle schools and my little two excelling in their preschools.
6. I love that Eli is talking so well and has been healthy!
7. I have loved my favorite products that I have talked about this year ... Lil Critters Immune C vitamins, Swiffer Dust and Shine, the SudaCare vapor plugs ... all of these have made my life easier and still work AWESOME!
8. I have loved the friendships I have and how God has shown me how to have peace. (Don't worry friends, I love you more than #7 .. I just didn't want to have to retype, etc.)
In our family we always come up with a "motto" for the year. There was "More Fun in '07", "Living Great in 2008" and this year it is "Living Fine in 2009". We had a lot of fun in 2007, lived a little too great in 2008 and now I am looking forward to "fine living" in 2009. I'm looking forward to defining that.
Well, if I hurry I can get to sleep before the new year arrives.
Happy New Year to you all! May you have a blessed 2009 and may your living be "fine."