This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Exhausted

I am exhausted!

I have finally hit that level of exhaustion that I can't seem to get myself up to do anything but the basics today. I am currently sitting in the chair in the living room, which I never do during the day.

I get this way, that if I don't just STOP I will collapse or get sick or something.

Rick's worried about why I am so tired, but I know it's just because of all of the activity.

For the past two weeks I haven't been home for any afternoon with nothing to do. I need those days.

We drove to Missouri two weekends, one for prom {which took lots of preparation} and one for the Mother Daughter Banquet {which took even more preparation, both physically and emotionally}. We've done May Baskets and Teacher Appreciation activities. Kyndal had her wreck. It's been nice outside so we have been out a lot in the evenings, and I've pitched in on yard work. We've had dentist appointments, orthodontist appointments, volunteering at school. We're doing preparations for our vacation, getting ready for a garage sale and making appointments to get our puppies spade and neutered which will make for even more running around and care. This afternoon is Brynne's "Spa Day" at preschool, so I'll be doing that. Add spring cleaning, teenager spring activities, end-of-school activities, Trail Days this weekend and constant puppy care.

I. am. exhausted.

So today I'm planning to do just the bare minimum to get me by.

The girls cleaned the playroom this morning. I am going to make a list for Kyndal and Dawson of cleaning I want them to do upstairs this afternoon. And I'll take care of what needs to be done downstairs.

I'm going to go get my hair "done" and my toenails "painted" and a "massage" by Brynne this afternoon. I am certain I will feel very "relaxed" after that.

Other than fixing dinner tonight .. I am done.

And then I'll get up tomorrow for another full day of activity.

1 comment:

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!