This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Early Morning

Can you smell the excitement? It's 6:25 a.m. and BOTH of my middle school students are up getting ready for school. One is excited, one is the walking dead. We have a church youth breakfast at 6:45 and then I will deliver them to their schools for their yearly torture session of me taking pictures. Humiliate them while they'll still let me, huh??

I actually just had to take a moment and go upstairs and break up a fight between those two because Kyndal was in Dawson's bathroom brushing her teeth (???) and he was shoving his new baby lizard into her face. Oh, I can't wait to do this every morning. I'll definitely need coffee infused into me BEFORE I even get out of bed.

Check back later ... I'll have those embarrassing pics posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!