My pal Shannon tagged me on this survey. I'm not exactly sure what things would be classified as "unimportant", but here goes.
1. Coffee, most certainly. Without it life is not worth living.
2. Planning something, anything, with my husband. That's when I feel most in sync with him.
3. Getting comments on my blog. I get such a rush out of that, I don't know why! Maybe it's because you make me feel like you like me .. you really like me!
4. Having all of my kids to bed by 9:00 p.m., not to be seen again until morning!
5. Watching t.v. with no talking. I'm one of those who likes to hear every single word of a show, even if it's insignificant chatter. Who knows, it could be that one important piece to the plot!
6. Uninterrupted naps. Oh how I miss those!
I am tagging the following six people. So, you must do this!
When you do it, mention my blog, post your six things and tag six people.