This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today  ~  May 19, 2009

Outside my window... IT. IS. BEAUTIFUL!  This may be that one perfect day of the year!

I am thinking... about eating some peanut butter toast with honey.  I'm starving! 

I am thankful for... Rick and his love for me and our children.

From the learning rooms... Only 4 more days of school!  Dawson has semester finals today and tomorrow.  Kyndal's are later in the week.  Eli is having a fun week at school.  And today was Brynne's end-of-school program.  Can't believe it's summer break already!

From the kitchen... I happily sit with my Mac and cup of coffee.  I am thrilled to have our internet working again.  And, the "copper" mesh I installed in our kitchen cabinet looks awesome!

I am wearing... a cute Maxi dress (that I actually got on clearance at Rue 21 last fall for $5.00 before I knew Maxi's were going to be "in" this year!!), my new Vera Wang black shiny wedge flipflops, my hair in a pony with a black headband, and a little short sleeved black jacket.

I am creating... front gardens at our house (looking amazing) and a plan to do a finish on our bathroom floor this weekend.

I am praying ... that we are patient with our house selling and just trust God that His plan is what's best and to enjoy each day, wherever we are! 

I am going... to finish buying plants for our front gardens and the paint and glaze for our bathroom floor.

I am reading... 1 Samuel and the book of Psalms, Woman's Day magazine.

I am hoping... to sell our house soon, so we can transition the kids to a new town before school starts, but am more hoping that we stay on board with God's will.

I am hearing... Eli playing his xbox (he had to get a "new" used one last night because his just died) and birds chirping outside.

Around the house... we're doing all of those projects that we have been wanting to do for the past year.  But, we aren't doing them to get our house ready to sell!  We are doing them for our enjoyment while we are here!

One of my favorite things... is my reality t.v.  I missed The Bachelorette last night .. I didn't know it had started (urggghhhh!!!). The finale of American Idol is on tonight!  And my fav, So You Think You Can Dance, starts on Thursday night!

A few plans for the rest of the week... I think I've pretty much said it all, but here's a recap.  Rick and I meet with our Life Coach on Thursday night.  The kids finish up school this week.  We are doing more house projects this weekend.  We are going to enjoy this weather!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



The new baby birds that were born on our back porch this year.  They are now gone, off to live their own lives.  But they were so fun to watch!

For true simple women, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!