This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Down Again

Looks like I am taking another unscheduled hiatus from internet usage.  This time it may be for a while!

Out of the blue, our modem went down at home.  As it's no longer under warranty, AT&T "can't help us."  Because of some imminent changes, we don't know if it's worth it to get another modem at this time.

So, looks like all internet usage by me will be happening only when I can scam some free WI-FI from someone.

You want to know something?  This is not by accident.  God needs me to just trust Him, let Him do His plan His way, without all my information seeking and planning of my own. So, I'm not going to fight this.  I am just taking this as an answer to prayer that God is working mightily in a situation I can't control anyway.

I'll try to touch base when I can.  Just know that all is good at the Taulman residence.  Some exciting things are happening and we are thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!