This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Rick is on a business trip some of this week, which means we are keeping things light and easy!

Monday ~ Chili cheese burritos

Tuesday ~ Pancakes

Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself

Thursday ~ Pizza bread

Friday ~ Hamburger helper, cheeseburger macaroni

Saturday ~ Probably soup and grilled cheese

Sunday ~ Sausage and egg biscuits

If you want to see some real meals with real recipes and such, go to The Org Junkie.  If you want easy and completely unhealthy, stick with me !!

Whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it!

3 comments:

  1. Pizza bread, that sounds good. How do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever give you the "recipe" for the hamburger helper casserole I make? It puts a different spin on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back on here blogging!! Missed you while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!