This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Oldie but a Goodie!

Oh, how I hate to do this, but I must!

I would like to wish a LOUD Happy Birthday to my dear Ozarks Pal, Linda!
Unbelievably, she is 50 years old today!

Let me just say that Linda is one of the dearest women I have ever met, and I miss her terribly (we moved away from her 8 years ago). Linda is a faithful follower of my blog. I worked with her when I first got out of law school. She kept my baby Kyndal while I was giving birth to my baby Dawson. We've cruised the Caribbean together. We've shared tons of laughs and tears!

But most of all she has been such an inspiration to me about how to be a good wife and mother. Linda doesn't have any children of her own, but has been the most amazing stepmom to her husband's, now grown, children. She loves her husband more than any woman I have ever met, and I always strived to find a man like her Simon who would love me as much as he loves her (and I succeeded, by the way!) They are each other's best friends and have such a constant consideration for each other, it's overwhelming!

So, my dear friend, thank you for being my friend and being such an inspiration and encouragement in my life.  I love you more than you will ever know, and I feel a vacation to Bermuda with you guys coming soon. We better do it soon .. man you're old!

Love you, girl!

Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. You've left me speechless....which you know isn't an easy thing to do. After seeing my office when I walked in this morning, this is going to be a day to remember....but NOTHING will mean more than your words. You've DONE WENT and messed up my make up!!!

    I love you dear friend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!

    P.S I tagged you on my family blog.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!