This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Me in "All You"

Several months ago I answered one of those "Let us Pick Your Brain" e-mails from All You magazine.  I received an e-mail from someone there a couple of weeks later about one of my entries.  Then she asked for info about me and a picture.  I never heard another word.

From what I hear, I am now famous!  Apparently I am on the "Back Page" of the June issue of All You giving my favorite 5-minute summer dessert of banana pudding.  Actually, my mom should be the one showcased since it was really her recipe from when I was a kid.  I just have used it my whole adult life, too.

Anyway, I guess I'm there, so go check it out!  We tried to find a copy of it at our Walmart today but there weren't any. I guess they've been bought out!!  The public knows a celebrity when they see one!

We are still internet-less, so my posts will be minimal for a while longer.

We did get our house put on the market and it will officially be on MLS tomorrow.  Pray for God's will on the sale of our home.  We are excited about a new beginning somewhere else, but want God's will more than our own.  It's hard not to get impatient and excited.

Talk soon!

5 comments:

  1. You're kidding... right? You crack me up! I'll be at walmart tomorrow and will definitely check it out!

    I miss you - is December off? I'm terrified to know the answer! But I know you're doing what you have to do and what God is telling you.

    I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you were a celebrity!! LOL!! What kind of magazine is this? That is so awesome that you were on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love All You and i saw you! I was "Bla-ke, Nicole's in my magazine!" Of course he was all "HUH?" Whatever- men! I have my copy...may have ripped out the coupons though....you want it?

    The twins were thrilled to see Eli yesterday at church....perhaps we can get them together to play sometime soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to go find a copy! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my copy in the mail today! How fun....I saw you in there!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!