This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today  ~  May 12, 2009

Outside my window... the sun is coming up over the bluff and I think it might actually be a nice day today!

I am thinking... wow ... so much right now!  So much has changed since the last time I did one of these posts.  So, I'll just stick to what I am currently thinking and that is that I'm hungry and that I think it's cool how God works in awesome ways when you just let Him have something.  
I am thankful for... my marriage and what it is becoming, how it is changing me into the woman I want to be.

From the learning rooms... ONLY 10 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL .. HANG IN THERE GUYS!

From the kitchen... we are having an easy rest-of-the-week because Rick is now on a business trip.

I am wearing... my workout clothes since I just got back from the Y a little bit ago.

I am creating... curb appeal.

I am praying ... that Rick and I hear God speak clearly about where He wants us to go, when and how. 

I am going... to spend the morning purging my closet and the afternoon buying flowers for all of my pots.

I am reading... 1 Samuel and the book of Psalms.

I am hoping... what we want is what God wants.

I am hearing... the clock ticking and a mama bird chirping outside.

Around the house... curb appeal action needs to take place and all closets need to be purged.

One of my favorite things... is planting flowers, and I'm doing that today.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I'm going today to buy all of my flowers for my pots.  Tonight is The Biggest Loser finale, and Rick's on a business trip, so I plan to be in my jammies by 7:00 to watch that.  Tomorrow night I am hoping to have a friend over to watch American Idol and have an easy dinner.  On Thursday night I'm going to a clinic at The Home Depot for gardening and yard maintenance.  On Friday we are meeting with a realtor about selling our house and are then hoping to go see Joyce Meyer.  On Saturday Rick is playing golf so I might take Dawson to some garage sales.  On Sunday we'll be working hard in the yard to finish up those projects.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Here is the playset, almost complete.  Rick worked hours designing this thing, over the course of a couple of weeks.  He built it himself.  It's rained for two weeks straight, so the rails still aren't up.  But, the little guys are loving the slide and Dawson and his friends have had numerous nerf gun fights on it.  It's perfect.  Thanks, Daddy, for being so awesome!

For true simple women, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!