This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Play share

I just love 3 year olds and their new vocabulary! It's a rainy day here so our swimming and/or zoo plans were ruined. So we're playing inside today. That has it's ups and downs depending on everybody's moods. Eli and Brynne were playing upstairs with matchbox cars. Eli brought down a different car that they hadn't played with before and I heard Brynne say, "Eli, do you want to play share?" I just thought that was sweet!

I'd like to make a "Happy Birthday" shoutout to my niece Rylee! She's 11 years old today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!