This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Life is a Zoo

It has rained for two days straight, so most of our plans have been ruined. Finally the monsoon stopped at about 12:30 today, so Dawson, Eli and Brynne and I loaded up and went to the zoo. I love the zoo! I know some moms dread it, but I really love it! I love to see the excitement of the kids when they see something cool! There were only about 50 people there and we experienced some new things today! A zookeeper was throwing bananas to the chimps outside. We stood and watched them catch and eat bananas. The babies (now toddlers) are so cute! Dawson talked to the zookeeper who increased his interest in animals. At one point one of the babies put her arm around her mama, with their backs to us. Dawson took a picture with his camera. It was the sweetest thing! Then the polar bear was swimming and came right up to the glass and looked at the kids. They loved that! All of the animals were out, which is a rarity! It was just really nice!

Tomorrow we are going to Steph's to scrapbook and swim and then we're going to the Breese's for a night out. I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!