This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Kitties and Kyndal



When I was little, we used to play "Pockets" with Tim. He was Pockets the puppy and we would put a leash on him and feed him food and water from a bowl on the floor. He loved it! Yesterday morning Brynne came to me and said that Clifford needed milk. Then she decided she needed her own bowl, too. Here they are, enjoying their milk! We have so many pets lately I hope that my children are not mutating into animals!!

Kyndal is home! She arrived at about 7:30 this morning! It's good to have her here ... Eli and Brynne are thrilled! I am going to reward her by having her babysit all afternoon! Welcome home, Kyndal!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the shot of Brynne and your cat. Makes me remember how you used to eat your "eggs benedict".

    Your Ozarks Pal

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!