This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back em up!!

Oh, girls!! The hard drive on my Mac "crashed" this past weekend. Rick took it to get it fixed on Monday and was told that there was a 99% chance I would lose everything. Of course that included every photo I have taken in the past year!!! I had printed Dawson's whole year and our family photos up to Christmas. But, I was going to lose Kyndal's entire 7th grade year, including her surprise 13th birthday party, and Brynne's entire 2nd year!!! Rick made a bargain with God that he would give up everything golf if God would spare my photos! If you know Rick, that's quite a sacrifice! I don't know if God is going to take him up on his bargain, or if He just decided to bless me with some extra grace and mercy, but they called today and my photos were saved!!! Thank you God! I was so sad to think of losing those precious memories! I would have even lost this last Easter's pictures! I couldn't imagine the blank pages in my scrapbook!

So, BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS RIGHT NOW! GET OFF THIS BLOG AND DO IT IMMEDIATELY! We all say we'll do it later, but what if there's not a later? What if you lost your baby's first year, or your child's baptism??? I shudder at the thought.

1 comment:

  1. About 2 years ago, I started backing mine up on cds every time I have 100 pics I do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!