This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Rick Rocks ~ Because He is Thoughtful

Although I am bored with what I have to say about myself right now, I still have very important things to say about my husband!

Yesterday it was raining. My garage door opener is jacked up right now. When I went out to take Eli and Brynne to school, my Suburban was parked in the garage in Rick's spot . He had pulled his car out of the garage and moved mine over to his spot so that I could use his garage door.

Without doing that I would have had to back my car out, park it, get out of my car, go into the garage, hold my garage door button down until the door was closed, open Rick's garage door, go out his door, get back in my car and close his garage door ... all while in the rain.

I felt such a swell of happiness when I sent the kids out to the car and walked out and saw my car moved over.


Rick Rocks ~ Because he is thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!