This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


While looking for a couple of my appetizer recipes yesterday I came across sooooo many recipes from the past and new recipes that I want to use. So next week I plan to tap into some of those! But for this week, more of the same 'ol same 'ol.

Monday ~ Stuffed peppers (and stuffed pepper mix over rice for the kids)

Tuesday ~ Chicken fettucine and french bread

Wednesday ~ FFY

Thursday ~ Crescent chicken

Friday ~ Salmon, veggies and rice (and fish sticks for the kids)

Saturday ~ Grilled chicken wraps

Sunday ~ Paninis and grilled cheese sandwiches

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!